Dana Raz Dance Project developed its online workshops in order to counteract the effects suffered by the dancers because of the health emergency measures. We adapted the teaching of our methodology to the new circumstances: unusual conditions and space limitations. We use new technologies to make it possible, but aiming the same goals: strength your body and skills in contemporary dance technique.
According to the methodology worked by Dana Raz, the base of movement is in the center of gravity of the body. An imaginary point, which in dance terms, we would approximately locate in the abdomen area. That is where the initiation of the movement starts, almost in a circular way; for each outward projection would return to the same point. The methodology is based on classic lines of learning, but it is flexible in order to open a field of alternatives in the investigation of new patterns. Self-control, action-reaction, gravity, release, rhythms etc. are concepts worked on a stimulation way, searching to connect body and mind with space and the dancer´s own sensations. The discipline, the personal challenge and the solidarity between the dancers, are three essential premises for Dana Raz in the professional formation. Values that lead to a clear improvement in both his technique and his artistic personality.
“An intensive body work, mentally and physically , bringing it to its maximum and beyond “
VALUES FOR THE PARTICIPANT:
- Improvement of technique.
- Familiarization with the processes of the professional career.
- Expand the horizon, experience and skills.
- Discovery of new movement vocabulary and language.
- Enhance the artistic personality.
Join us for the online workshops, to move, expend and develop your skills through the Dana Raz dance projects method.
The classes are giving on ZOOM, a platform accessible from your phone, computer and any other device. Note: Registration in advance.
ONLINE DROP & CATCH WORKSHOPS
This Classes are directed for all levels dancers / students, who wish to enjoy the movement and develop his / her personal formation in contemporary dance, through the company´s method.
- Workshops: from 6th-20th of November 2020. Every Mondays & Wednesdays on 17th pm (Spain time), and Fridays 11th am (Spain time).
- Workshop duration: 90 min.
- Price for one workshop: 10€.
- One week entry Drop & Catch (3 workshops and one for free): 30€.
- Price for the entire Drop & Catch workshops (6 workshops and one for free): 60€.
ONLINE IMPROVISATION CLASSES
The improvisation classes are directed for everyone! If you wish to move, feel, explore and enjoy, this class is for you. No additional experience needed, only the pleasure to move and connect to your body.
- Workshops: from 6th-20th of November 2020. Every Mondays & Wednesdays on 19th pm (Spain time), and Fridays 13th pm (Spain time).
- Workshop duration: 60 min.
- Price for one class: 7€.
- One week entry for improvisation classes ( 3 classes + 1 class for free): 21€.
- Price for all improvisation classes (6 classes + 1 class for free): 40€.
COMBINATIONS OF CLASSES:
- One day entry for Drop & Catch workshop + improvisation class– 14€.
- One week entry for all classes: Drop & Catch + improvisation classes ( 3 days of 6 classes + 2 classes free): 45€.
- Entry for all classes during 6th-20th of November ( 12 classes + 2 classes free): 85€